International Peace And Sovereign Processes: Universal Periodic Review Of Libya: Was the Case for R2P Based On Fraud ? By Julian Teil
This document was written in March 2012 by Julien Teil, Senior Associate at the Centre for the Study of
- 1. UPR History & Human Rights Commission Reform
- 2. Responsibility to Protect or Right to Interfere?
- 3. Facts Inside the Council
- 4. Libya’s UPR: UN Watch’s Fight
- 5. Media Interference and NGO communication
- 6. Geopolitical Keys
- 7. Position Paper of the Centre for the Study of Interventionism:
International Peace and Sovereign Processes.
- 8. Sources and appendices.
The Gaddafi Mercenaries And The Division Of Africa
Libya And The Big Lie: Using Human Rights Organizations To Launch Wars
Israel And Libya: Preparing For The Clash Of Civilizations
Make No Mistake. War Crimes Are Being Committed In Libya
Julien Teil: Fatal Lies And The Libyan War
Humanitarian War: Interview With Julien Teil
Humanitarian War in Libya? There Is No Evidence
Manipulation of the UNSC In Support Of The U.S. – NATO Agenda