Sergei Lavrov: Prosecution For War Crimes In Libya Necessary

لافروف: نأمل في أن يمثل المسؤولون عن قتل المدنيين في ليبيا أمام القضاء الدولي
25/10/2012

قال وزير الخارجية الروسي سيرغي لافروف يوم الخميس 25 أكتوبر/تشرين الأول أن موسكو تأمل في أن يمثل المسؤولون عن قتل المدنيين وخرق قوانين الحرب خلال العمليات القتالية في ليبيا أمام القضاء الدولي.

وقال لافروف في مؤتمر صحفي عقده في موسكو مع نظيره السويسري ‎ديدييه بورخالتر: “نأمل في أن يتم اتخاذ هذه الخطوات تجاه ما حصل في ليبيا. وذلك لأنه سبق وأن اتخذت قرارات بضرورة محاسبة جميع المسؤولين عن إراقة الدماء وقتل المدنيين وخرق قوانين الحرب والقوانين الانسانية. لكننا لا نسمع أية أخبار حول كيفية تنفيذ هذه القرارات”.

كما تطرق لافروف الى ملاحقة محتملة للمسؤولين عن حمام الدم في سورية، لكنه قال انه قبل كل شيء يجب دفع الطرفين المتنازعين لوقف القتال والجلوس وراء طاولة التفاوض.

وتابع الوزير الروسي قائلا: “لا شك في أن مسائل محاسبة المسؤولين عن خرق القوانين الانسانية الدولية وانتهاك حقوق الانسان، يجب أن تكون جزءا من التسوية النهائية للصراع والمصالحة الوطنية”.
لافروف: روسيا طلبت من مجلس الأمن إيضاحات حول ما يجري في بني وليد

وأكد لافروف أن روسيا طلبت من مجلس الأمن الدولي إيضاحات حول ما يجري في مدينة بني وليد الليبية على خلفية تقارير عن سقوط ضحايا بين المدنيين هناك. وأعاد الوزير إلى الأذهان أن شركاء روسيا في مجلس الأمن عرقلوا صدور بيان بمبادرة روسية يدين الانتهاكات في بني وليد.

وشدد لافروف على انه من المهم معرفة كيف دخلت القوات الليبية بني وليد يوم الأربعاء بعد أيام من المعارك الشرسة التي أسفرت عن سقوط عشرات الضحايا.

وأشار لافروف إلى ضرورة إيلاء اهتمام لانتهاكات جرت وتجري في ليبيا منذ انطلاق عمليات الناتو هناك.

وكانت روسيا قد اقترحت على مجلس الأمن اصدار بيان بشأن الاحداث الاخيرة في ليبيا، حيث اندلعت اشتباكات بين القوات الموالية للحكومة ومقاتلين من انصار الزعيم الراحل معمر القذافي. وأعلن فيتالي تشوركين مندوب روسيا الدائم لدى مجلس الأمن أن الولايات المتحدة حالت دون إصدار البيان خلال اجتماع المجلس يوم 23 أكتوبر/تشرين الأول.

المصدر: وكالة “نوفوستي” + “روسيا اليوم”

US Blocks Russian UNSC Proposal To End Libyan Bloodshed

Approximate Translation:

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Thursday, October 25 / October that Moscow hopes that those responsible for killing civilians and violating the laws of war during combat operations in Libya before the international court.

Lavrov said at a news conference in Moscow with his Swiss Didier Borjaltr: “We hope to be taking these steps toward what happened in Libya. Because it had already taken decisions need to account all those responsible for the bloodshed and killing of civilians and violated the laws of war and humanitarian laws. But we do not hear any news on how to implement these decisions. ”

Lavrov also discussed possible to prosecute those responsible for the bloodshed in Syria, but said that before everything must pay the conflicting parties to stop fighting and sit behind the negotiating table.

The Russian foreign minister went on to say: “There is no doubt that the issues of accountability for violations of international humanitarian laws and violation of human rights, must be part of the final settlement of the conflict and national reconciliation.”

Lavrov: Russia asked the Security Council to explanations about what is going on in Bani Walid

Lavrov stressed that Russia had asked the UN Security Council clarification about what is going on in the city of Bani Walid Libyan against the backdrop of reports of civilian casualties there. The minister recalled that Russia’s partners in the Security Council blocked the release of a Russian initiative statement condemning violations in Bani Walid.

Lavrov stressed that it is important to know how Libyan forces entered Bani Walid on Wednesday after days of fierce fighting that killed dozens of victims.

Lavrov pointed to the need to pay attention to the violations took place in Libya since the start of NATO operations there.

Russia has proposed to the Security Council to issue a statement on the recent events in Libya, where clashes broke out between pro-government forces and fighters of the supporters of the late leader Muammar Gaddafi. Vitaly Churkin announced Russia’s permanent representative to the Security Council that the United States prevented the issuance of the statement during a meeting of the Council on 23 October / October.

Source: Agency “RIA Novosti” & “Russia Today”

RT Arabic

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s